According to the recent Henley Passport Index rankings, Malta has been placed at an impressive 8th place for the power of its passport, providing a visa free channel to 185 countries. This ranking speaks to the country’s political stability and economic strength, making it a top destination for business and leisure travellers alike.
Malta offers a unique blend of historical and modern attractions. Its rich history can be explored through its ancient temples, megalithic structures, and well-preserved medieval towns. Visitors can also enjoy the island’s beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters and the Mediterranean climate. The country’s vibrant culture is reflected in its cuisine, festivals, and traditional crafts.
Malta has also become a popular destination for business travelers. The country boasts a highly skilled workforce, a stable political environment, and a modern infrastructure. With the country’s well-developed transport links, Malta is easily accessible from major European cities. The island’s excellent telecommunications infrastructure and digital services, make it an ideal location for companies looking to establish a presence in Europe.
In conclusion, Malta has a lot to offer for both leisure and business travelers. Its strategic location, rich cultural heritage, and modern infrastructure make it an ideal destination for a wide range of visitors.
The most powerful passports in the world in 2023
- Japan: Visa-free access to 193 destinations worldwide
- Singapore and South Korea: Visa-free access to 192 destinations
- Germany and Spain: Visa-free access to 190 destinations
- Finland, Italy, and Luxembourg: Visa-free access to 189 destinations
- Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, and Sweden: Visa-free access to 188 destinations
- France, Portugal, Ireland, and the United Kingdom: Visa-free access to 187 destinations
- Belgium, Czech Republic, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, and the United States: Visa-free access to 186 destinations
- Australia, Greece, Canada, and Malta: Visa-free access to 185 destinations
- Hungary and Poland: Visa-free access to 184 destinations
- Lithuania and Slovakia: Visa-free access to 183 destinations